Thursday, July 16, 2009

Welcome to the world baby cuzzie

I ever watched your photo babe sent by Kak Ya to me by email!Cute huh!I'm impatient to hug you and kiss you!Wish to meet you on the next two or three weeks.I'll tell my mum to go to your house.I want to say Welcome to the world my baby cousin!!!I'm so excited to have a new baby cuzzie and it is a boy.WOOHOO!!!I'll upload your picture to my myspace,friendster and facebook if I free.You are such as an adorable baby and hope that you will be the good such to your proud parents.I'll buy some stuff for you but I'll tell my mum first okayh!This year we are going to celebrate our first 'Eid Mubarak' with you darling.Owh, I want to see you wearing the baju melayu and of course the colour will be matching with your parents right.You will get duit raya from all of us.Impatient to wait for 'Eid Mubarak' this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment