Saturday, July 25, 2009

Semester break early

When I heard this news, I was in Penang with my friends.At first I heard that we can't go out from the campus and we need to stay in the campus.Around 5.00 p.m. I heard that we need to go back for the quarantine about one week.Then after that, we smile and laughed because we are so excited.We went to Persiaran Gurney from Queensbay Mall because we are too happy.I reached to campus around 7.48 p.m.Many people already go back to their hometown but they are still people there.My parents fetch me around 11.20 p.m. and we reached to our house at 1.30 a.m.Very tired because before that I just slept about one hour in Penang.Now I'm at home and I can spend more time with my beloved family.Since I'm here, I plan to go out to celebrate my mummy's bithday eary than the real date because next week I think I mignt not come back because we have college sport,co-curricular,assignment and many activities there in campus.Well, actually I really miss my friends.I don't know why if I come back home, I'll always think about my friends,campus and my bedroom.huhuhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment