Thursday, July 16, 2009

Friends

I miss my friends actually right now.I miss all my friends when I was a kindergarten student then primary school student after that secondary school student and now I'm a mahasiswi.Thx to GOD!Few days ago I went to foodcourt to have a dinner with my friends.We laughed altogether and talked about one story to another story.It will be such as an amazing moment to me.My family are quite far from me but I have friends here to chit chat and to share our feeling.
Both Raihan and Amira are so funny.They make me laughed and sometimes under control.On the first night I went to foodcourt, I brought Diana and her room is next to my room.She's also such as a talkative person and won't stop to talk sometimes.I miss you Diana!My classmates also okayh and I'm happy to get to know will all the friends from all over Malaysia.From Perlis until Johor.Luckily I met Raihan in campus and we come from the same place but before this I never meet her.She's cute and when we are going back home, in the bus we like to talk about the funny story and laughed together.I love you babe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment