Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dedicate to my lovely aunty

Thank you so much and I promise that I'll study hard to achieve all my dreams.I'll not forgetting to say thank you when the very special moment in my life coming soon on the next three years.Ya, hopefully!Love you and miss you!Because of you I'm here and because of you also I feel very happy with my life right now.I wish to visit you soon to meet my baby cousin but quite far right.Oh, 'Eid Mubarak' will be on the next two months.Wish to cuddle and hug him.You are such as a great aunty to all of us and also will be the best 'MAMA' to your first baby.We love you so much!I hope that I can spend more time with you like before I was a kid.Wish to study there after I finish my study in Kedah so that I can meet my baby cousin most everyday if I have time and I can bring him to the playground like you did to me before.You are the 'BEST AUNTY' that I ever have.You are so kind to us.Don't worry, I'll always remember you!!!TC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment