Friday, July 10, 2009

SIBLINGS BONDING

Darling, I love you guys so so so much!!!Muahhhhh!!!Flying kiss from me to you wherever you are right now.I'm impatient to wait for 'Eid Mubarak' this year.This year will the first time I celebrate my birthday in the second day of Ramadhan but I want you guys come to visit me.I'm sure you guys will remember my birthday right.hahaha.Xaem, you are the first friend I ever met in this world.I still remember when we are quarrel and I like to lay down on the floor.You always be the winner.Lola, you will always be a 'Super Lola'.You are my best friend.I like to protect you wheever we go especially when we are going out or when when are going to school together before.I like to kiss you and then say bye to each other.I'm sure that you miss me right darling.Adik, you my beloved baby.You have the criteria to become a good leader.Beside that, you belive in yourself.No matter how life is going to be , remember that I love you all so much!
You guys are everything and you guys are the people that I really love and miss in every second of my life.I miss the time that we share altogether and I miss our outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment