Sunday, July 12, 2009

Rest In Peace

Al-Fatihah to my baby cuzzie!I feel so sad because I can't see your face and I will never see your face in this world.We never meet and I never look your photo darling.How do you look?That is my question!I wish that you will rest in peace there in HEAVEN.We welcome you to our family and we are so excited to hear the news that our new cousin will be twins.But it just a memory.You leaved us without saying good bye and we also doesn't hear you cry.You are good baby and good son.You are also a good person because you doesn't make any mistake.I promise that I will pray for you there.I can't attend your funeral because I'm on the way to the campus.Forgive me baby!You leaved your twin here and we will take care for him.Thus, we will make sure he becomes a good son especially to your parents.Wish him to become somebody one day without forget their responsibility to the race,nation and Malaysia.We love you darling!We will miss you in every second of our life.One day we will meet.That is my wish.But we will never meet in this world and I wish to meet you at HEAVEN.Wait for me and the rest of our family members there at HEAVEN.You are my fist cousin who is going to be there in HEAVEN.Lucky than us beacuse we don't know what will happen to us after this.I'll always send to you Al-Fatihah!
Rest in peace my baby cousin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment