Thursday, July 16, 2009

Counting the day for my birthday

Dad,mum,Xaem,Lola and Baby!!!I wish that you guys will come to visit me on 23rd August 2009 on Sunday after I finish my class at 2.00 p.m. and wish to berbuka puasa with you guys.That will be the 2nd day of fasting month.That day is very very important to me and I'll not be forgetting the date actually.I know you guys are quite far to come and to visit me but it is during the school hols so I really really hoping.Before this dad and mum will bring me to pizza hut to celebrate my birthday at my hometown but I can't go back on 23.8.2009 this year.Uhhh!!!Come here and I want to go out with you.Actually I wish to eat cheese cake or chocolate cake but how could I do?I hope that GOD will always bless me and my family.I wish to become a good daughter to my beloved dad and mum,a best sister to the wonderful siblings,a nice friend to my buddies,an excellent student and a good person.Wish to get the good pointer in every semester to make sure I can achieve my ambition.Hope that I'll feel happy with my life.That is my wish!!!But I wish to see you guys during my birthday.I'll celebrate it and I won't forget!!!Next month I'll be 18th.Dad and mum, your daughter is going to be 18th.Do you believe it?hahaha.I'm being pampered with you about 17 years plus and now I'm 18th.Growing up to become somebody that is my wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment