Friday, July 10, 2009

Hi!How do I know you?

I wish that I will have a chance to see you in front of me and I don't mind where's the place whether in Malaysia or not.You are such as a person that I really wish to meet but how could I do?What can I do is just pray to God and wish that he will give me a chance.I don't know why I feel like this.But it doesn't me a love at a first sight.I'll not break up your relationship with someone who is really special to you.That is my promise but I'm sure all the girls out there will have the same feeling same like me but not most of them.Now I know where are you and very far there.Thanks because you replied my first message.That will be a memories to me.Yes!!!
Hi!How do I know you?I'll remember this words.Few days ago I went to the restaurant nearby to your house.One of the restaurant that I like because that restaurant have so many foods that I like.I looked to your house up there.I saw your field and the gate.But I didn't see man up there.I know our life is not the same and we are very different.We come from two diffent worlds actually and our dreams also are not the same.Hope that you will happy with your life.Two years will be coming soon but I couldn't attent your function.Who I am right?I wish that when you are become a somebody, please don't become a snobbish person.

No comments:

Post a Comment