Thursday, July 16, 2009

Interactive Multimedia

We learn about on how to use adobe photoshop to edit picture and I like it.I like to edit picture actually but I'm not pro to edit picture.My super Lola and my lovely baby who is my younger sister are better than me on the way how to edit picture.We make our own blog and type the story that we like to type.Well actually I like to write a story and also like to type such as a long story.But now I try to post a story by using my own blog.I'm not going to upload many photos but using the blog but I think maybe if I have a time, I'll do it.Go and view my photos at my friendster,myspace and facebook and do add me also!Alright back to this topic now, we learn about the computer and it is such as a good study.We get to know about every part of the computer.It will add a knowledge to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment