Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Already one month

I recall back what happened on 27 June 2009 which is last month and now 27 July 2009.Well actually I'm very happy and thx to GOD because of HIM I'm already one month become a siswi.Amin!I wish that everything will go on smoothly and hope that GOD will always protect me.Insyaallah!Become a siswi such as an exciting experience for me.I'm happy with my life right now.My wish is I want to study hard and study smart to fulfill all my dreams and I want to make all my dreams become reality.Dad and mum thx for everything!I know that you are so happy because one of your dream already come true.Your eldest daughter already a mahasiswi.I hope that I'll get a good pointer during every semester and I wish to further my degree in the course that I really like.What I feel?Ya, I'm so glad,happy,and excited because in campus I get to know with all the people from all over Malaysia.This is such as the wonderful moments to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment