Sunday, July 19, 2009

I miss my mummy

Mum, I dunno why suddenly I miss you so so so much eventhough I met you yesterday and you hugged me and kissed me before you leaved me here.I'll go back home to celebrate your bithday this year after I finish my class.That is my promise if I don't have any occasion here.I'd like to buy you a birthday present but I'll buy it if I have a money okayh.Mum, I love you so much and I really really miss you.I do care for you although you are far from me right now.You are everything to me and you are the best mum in the whole world to four of us.We hope that GOD will bless you and may your birthday this year will bring joy and happiness to our family.I wish to hug you and kiss you on your birthday.I also wish to send you and dad for haj.I'll try my best to become a good daughter to you mum and dad.I'm sure that you really miss your braces girl.
I see you are happy when I come back home so you will have a friend to go out and going for shopping or window shopping.There's nobody special in my life right now except you,dad,xaem babe,super lola and baby.You guys mean everything to me.I do love and miss you guys in every second of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment