Friday, August 21, 2009

Tomorrow is my 18th Birthday

Tomorrow is my 18th birthday!Yo!I'm gonna be 18th.Yahoo!I'm growing up and wish to become 'somebody' like my lecturer ever mentioned before during class and tutorial.On my 18th birthday, my wish are may GOD bless me and my family always,may all my wishes come true,may I'll succeed for the bright future in my life,may joy and happiness will always make me and my family happy,may my dream to have my own 'firm' will come true.Amin!!!There's no celebration for this year because we are celebrating Ramadhan but I'll buy present for me maybe for the next two weeks.Last year I bought my beloved camera and I named it as 'Adreenaline' and this year I wish to buy something which is very important to me and I really need that thing.I'll be in Kedah for my birthday.First time in my life during 23rd August I'm not in Perak and usually in 23rd August also will be the school hols for me but now I'll go to the class.I have two classes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment