Saturday, August 29, 2009

Kiky Shah

Both of you are the sweet couple :) I wish that if I'm at her position but I know who I am to be close with you.One day if you get married with her, the whole world will see and will say that she's the luckiest person in the world.She fall in love with someone who is the son to the 'somebody' and will surely become 'somebody' after this.When I looked at the photo, you hugged her and I'm sure that photo was taken at the party.You guys dressed up in black suit.SO SWEET BABE.I don't feel angry or even jealous but I just smile and feel happy for both of you.Yes!She's really important for you in your life.Get married quick okayh!I'm not invited but I'll read the news about your wedding reception.I don't know what is her name but she will be like your mom.Both of you are alike.I can't wait to see both of you get married even though I can't attend the occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment