Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy 18th Birthday to me!!!Sweet 18th!!!

Happy birthday to me!Happy birthday to me!Happy 18th birthday to me!Thank you so much God!I'm still alive.May God bless me and my beloved family always!May all my wishes come true!A million thanks to my beloved parents,gorgeous siblings,aunty,family and friends who text me and called me.Mum sang the birthday song to me after 'sahur'.I love you mum!I'm happy even though my family are not around me on this wonderful day but I'm very sure I'll be in their memory.I already met them yesterday.It is such as a birthday present for me.Thank you so much God because you gave me chance to meet them.I'm very thankful to you.23rd August 2009 is the date that I'm turning 18th.I'm growing up and wish to become 'somebody' and get married with the person who has title 'somebody'.A year ago but it will be remembered.Thank you to my lovely parents because of them I came to this world.I hope that I will be a good daughter and best gorgeous sister to my siblings,a nice friend and a best and an excellent student.I also hope that my future will become a bright future and I can achieve all my dreams.May my ambition will come true and hope that I will have my own firm.Insyaallah!Amin!!!Sweet 18th Amalin Gorgeous!!!Virgo 18th birthday girl!!!


With love,

Amalin Gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment