Saturday, August 29, 2009

If you are here

If you are with me right now, I will entertain you and spend time with you.I'll enjoy every single moment with you.I'll hug you and say that I'm really needed and want you to be part in my life.
I'm really really wish that we'll fall in love one day and meet at our dreams place.Now both of us are already at our dreams place but at the different places.I wish to go there and further my studies at one of the best universities there if God willing me to go there.You are such as the great person and the luckiest person in this world.I want to see you smiling to me everytime.I'm sure that you are really like to smile.I saw your photo wearing 'pink baju melayu' and it is really awesome.Why I can't befriend with you?Why I can communicate with you?Why I'm not the girl who is always accompany you to everywhere?Is it because she's really the beautiful person that you really like?I know that you really in love with her.May your relationship with her will be happy always and get married quick babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment